Friday, July 31, 2009

Writing Journal 1...


So, as I promised I have for you all my writing journals from my college English class. There seems to be some confusion though about how they are dated, I have found my class schedule for this class and it reads that I took "ENG098-05 Developmental Composition" in January 1992 for the 1992-93 school year. Now, on all of my journals I have here in my lap, they are all dated from 1994, but still have ENG98-5 written on theheader of each one, with the exception of one of them reading 1993. That isn't the only discrepancy. The other problem is that they all seem to be going backward chronologically. For example, the cover page for the whole thing has the date of April 26, 1994 which may make sense because the last journal has the same date. Buuuuuuuuuuut... there are two, count'em two writing jouranl 1's (WJ1), one from 1-27-94 and the other from 4-14-94.

I only had this class on T & Th but some of the entries are sometimes four days in a row. Odd? I don't know what was going on in my head back then. Did I have some weird system that only made sense to me to make me seem more "out there?" We may never find out. Well, until they make that time relocation device that would be important enough to use on me for an occasion like this. Like I said before, did I say that? I am going to post these by the date written at the top, not by their WJ#.

Here Goes:
WJ1
ENG98-5
1-27-94
Writing a journal will help me in my punctuation and spelling problems, also it will help me actually writing and not just being breif.
Journal wirting different in a way that in a journal you usually write thing on your mind whereas in other kinds of writing you may not.

WOW!!! funny how I talk about puctuation and the next line is puctuated wrong. What a bunch of BS I spewed just to fill a page. Much like a political speech.

As of the end of this post I am currentlt not listening to anything, I have to leave to go to the Oral Surgeon to get the sockets for my new teeth installed. It should be fun, wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy