Monday, July 20, 2009

Style King of the...


So, here I give to you a picture of me at the Senior Breakfast of my graduating year of HS, 1992. Notice the cool Tortoise framed glasses, the Satin star tie and clashing red über plaid shirt.

The shirt, which was taken from a dry cleaners my friend worked at, had been hanging on the rack at the cleanser for about two years. They would hang on to things (no pun) for years, but were not responsible for them after like 6 months. I had many dress shirts acquired this way. Do you like the rubber barbed wire bracelet? It was either that or my Body Glove logo or clear banded Swatch watch.

Ahhh, the hair. I miss those days of self cutting my own hair. I could do anything I wanted with it. You might be able to see how I cut the back of it short KNDA like a bob-cut, not too dykey though, then I would just grab shuffled strands and pin them together up on top of my head so as to keep their long length after the final product had been cut and created, not like LL Cool J's - Cut Creater. I really wish I could find more pictures of my 1990-95 hair cuts. I wore hats most of the time.

I can't remember if, in the picture, it was a piece of toast or cold french. On the plate you can see that I went for the egg souffle thingy of some sort. Salt & Coffee, please. Thank you very much. I will now go back to reading my 1992 Senior Supplement.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Cry Wolf" by Witchfynde from the album "Cloak & Dagger" from 1983.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy