Saturday, July 18, 2009

Blood Ramp...



So, there is this ramp in the middle of BFA (not Egypt), Surprise. Diagonally Plied, Sooooo Fast. Party all night long and slept on the deck in a sleeping bag with a couch cushion as a pillow. I went out there for the 3rd annual OMA BBQ first weekend of November 2008. I stayed at my friends Frog & Joy's house. Joy was back here in Chicago while the Boiz swam, skated, got drunk and ate too much. It was on this trip that my teeth started acting up and I had a nice undiagnosed tooth abscess from my teeth resorbing. Broke a rib at Wrex Cook's Chicken Ramp (bottom picture). Arizona helps you forget a lot of things.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Zap Phaser" by Cyan from the album "Beast From the East" 1998

2 comments:

  1. a great find for my 7yr old panda fanatic!
    my princess won’t put it down!!!
    hkpanda.freetzi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. weird, i got that same stupid panda fanatic comment on mine! loosers!!

    it's funny seeing the ramp like that, u should come back before it gets torn down and reformed into a mini-vert ramp!! NOT GAY.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy