Friday, July 31, 2009

Writing Journal 2...

So, here we have the second of many of my old journals from my ENG098-5 class.

WJ2
Description
2/2/93

Hearing:
1.The computer was makin beeps
2.Someone fiddling around in the room
3.The curtains ruffling
4.A fart
5.My stomach
6.An inhale through the nostril cavity
7.Ones cough
8.Movement

TOUCH:
1.Chalkboard smooth as silk
2.Rough paper
3.Hard leather
4.Soft to the touch suede
5.Gary's jacket
6.carpet
7.Couduroy pants
8.DUH chairs
9.THE rope that hangeth from the screen
10.Heater

SMELL:
1.Beach
2.Carnival
3.Gas station
4.RUG

TASTe:
1.Ice cream parlor
2.Taco Bell
3.HOME EC.
4.Pool
5.Hot dog stand


Okay so as you see, this exercise was given to us to test our senses or some ghea ish like that.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Sonar (Original Mix)" by Electronic Elation from an album I do not know of, I think I got it from BeatBiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy