Sunday, July 26, 2009

Today's Time Capsule, Borghesia...


So, do you like Industrial music? I did, some early 80's post-punk too. I still do to this day, so maybe me saying that I did is KNDA misleading and for that I'm sorry. I don't know if you knew this, but I played in an Industrial band for 5 years playing Guitar & Synthesizers.


Here we have Borghesia with the song "Divlja Horda" from the apocalyptic year of 1984. The year 1984 was supposed to be the 20th century's version of the year 2000, minus the planes falling from the sky. Both of which had never come to fruition. That is to say it never bore the fruit of fear that they wanted to instill into the public. It's almost as if the mass media always seems to cry wolf so when the proverbial shit really does hit the fan, we will have been so de-sensitized that we will never know it's happening. Is it happening now?


As of the end of this post I am currenlty listening to "Ladder of Lights" by Cypher 7 from the album "Decoder" 1994

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy