Sunday, April 8, 2012

TCMT VOL.14: Detox...


So, this video was posted to mai Facebook timeline todei by Marcus King from TCMT (the crew mixtapes) so I gave it a view and liked waht I saw, even if I don't like hip hop that much.
The only dewd I can say that I really know personally is Timmy Johnson (he raps in the group thuMp!) with our mutual friend Soma, you should check them out soemtime.

There are soem pretty crazy manuals, ledge tricks, and let me just say real quick... ENDER!
OMG, it's a mindfux just to think about waht the hell he did, and try to dissect it.
Check out their Facebook page after you watch this.

This video was Uploaded by  on Mar 29, 2012 to YouTube.
TCMT VOL.14 Detox Staring TheCrew Sean Whitcomb, Ross Capps Mike Fields, Timmy Johnson, Mike Regan, Eric King, Marquis King and Cody Cepeda. Featuring Spencer Brown and Denelo Susana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy