Friday, January 6, 2012

Sheep Shoes: Life of Leisure 1996 part 3...


So, I hope you enjoyed the first two parts of the Sheep Shoes video because the best two parts of this video as a whole are in part 3.
I'm, of course, talking about Sergei Trudnowski and Ed Templman.
The only other Sergei part I've ever seen is his part in the Sub Zero video from 1995.
I always loved Ed's parts in any of his videos, maybe it's due to a bias because we share a similar interest in music.

Sheep Shoes were a Vegan skate shoe, which was pretty underground still and ahead of its time. I always wanted a pair because I idolized Ed Templeman since his Schmitt Stix days with Andy Howell.
I think Es shoes did a re-launch back in 2010. Dunno if they're still doing it since the Vegan thing is moar well known now.
Well not only did I find part 2, but I found part 3 on YouTube as well.
This was uploaded to YouTube by SNEAKYDOGFILMS

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy