Sunday, May 29, 2011

Steve Fauser...

So, I was at a play it again sports last week in St. Charles, IL. 60174... and saw this used deck with soem autographs on it. One of them, I swear says "Steve Fauser."
I sent this pic to a mutual friend [Jeremiah] with no text, only the picture and he immediately wrote back "Steve Fauser? Did you send this to him?"
I wrote him back saying "that's exactly waht I thought. You should send the pic to him and find out, I don't have his number."
I have yet to hear if this was his autograph, but I would like to think so. Just imagining a kid in this area who went to a demo and got stoked the way he skated enuff to get the courage to ask for his name forever on his grip tape.
Steve now rides for The High5 skateboards along with Steve Nesser and Preston Harper.
(The hurricane pic is taken at the elementary school by mai house, on street over.)

As of the end of this post I am listening to "Banshee Is Pissed" by Blisargon Demogorgon from the compilation album "Goblins Gathering" released in 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy