Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lowcard vs. Ron Chatman...

 So, when I got issue #38 of Lowcard Magazine, flipped through and saw the above pic of Kyle Mitchell doing a 5-0 Nose Grab, the first thing that came to mind was the picture below that I had on mai wall, as a teen skater boi, of Ron Chatman doing the saem trick (ca. 1990-91).
When I got home I looked at said below pic I realized they were, in fact, dif trix all together.
I guess waht RLLY matters is that it resurrected mai stored memory stoke.

Soem old friends of mine from up here Pete [sutfin], Bart [jones], and James [] now live in California/LBC and skate with Ron from time to time. I always wondered waht happened to that guy after his limelight days of skateboarding, it's good to see he's still out there having fun.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Starfighter" by Six Point Six from the album "Fallen Angel" released in 1984, re-released in 1990.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy