Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Kevin Porter...


So, I know a dude named Kevin Porter and he's a rad guy, fun to be around 'cuz the dude is always laughing and hyped on life, or moar importantly BMX.
I know Kevin from the Wilson skatepark in Chicago, IL. and also had the pleasure of him asking me to sit next to him during his interview with Chris Pastras for FuelTV at Dew Tour 2009.
This vid is from the DuFFS BLOG: Mr. Porter goes to the park.... After you czech oat the link you should go czech oat the rest of their blog, always soemthing going on.
Be on the lookout for Kevin's pro shoe on Duffs.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Motherload" by The Dirty Birds from the album "Plum Crazy" released in 1999.
I saw these guys at the Tractor Tavern in Seattle, WA. with a band called Shinola (who relocated to Austin, TX.) when mai friend used his sky miles to fly me out there for mai Birthdei back in 2002. The show was on mai actual B-date. One of the best presents ever & shows I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy