Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm Impressed...


So, tomorrow, Monday @ 9:45 AM, I am going in to mai dentista to get an impression of mai top teeth/gap so they can make mai new teeth the roight size to fit in the gap. Which boils down to, it's been a great year, I've had soem fond memories, and I will have permies by the end of the year. 4 LYFE!!!
Amalgam poisoning from mai fillings over a lifetime as well as a foreign metal, such as Titanium, in mai jawbone. Which BTW may have a 5% chance of rejection. Great Odds.

Sorry, no music listening links todei.
However, you should all go Shpongleland.

¡¡¡Ineffable Mysteries!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi how are you?

    I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment.

    I too have a blog that I use out of Southern California here in San Diego.

    Mostly it is a collection of artistic expression, and I have many friends with the same interests, maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay.

    Well I hope to hear from you soon, and or read about you….LOL

    Sincerely,
    Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rad! thanks man, I looked through your stuffs and followed. I even tweeted your "just breathe" post. It reminds me of mai friends art.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy