Friday, December 11, 2009

Gingerly Creamed...


So, here we have yet another recipe that I have been eating for prolly 32 of mai 35 years. Mmmmmmmmmmm Ginger Creams, I could eat these... well, maybe just a tray. I don't wanna say all dei because that would be just silly.

Ginger Creams:

1/2 cup Sugar
1/4 cup Shortening
1/2 cup Molasses
1/2 cup Hot Water
1 Egg
2 cups Flour
1 tsp Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Ginger
1/2 tsp Nutmeg
1/2 tsp Cloves (again, not the cigarette)

Cream together Sugar and Shortening.
Add Molasses, Hot Water, and Egg.
In separate bowl, combine all dry ingredients.
Gradually add to Shortening mixture and cream until light and fluffy.

Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookies sheet.
Bake at 350* for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.

Eat Responsibly & Reasonably.

As of the end of this post I am currentlt listening to "Blister" by Moksa from the Psychedelic Trance mix of the saem name, "Blister" which I DWNLD'd on Tuesday August 29th, 2006 from T.O.U.C.H. Samadhi. According to mai music player, this mix has never been played before. Boi am I sorry I never heard this. Oh well, guess I'll go finish watching the Price is Right. Drew Carey is no Bob Barker by any means.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy