Sunday, May 9, 2010

Broz...


So, I'm cruising around in mai A4 in the city of Chicago after the Hometown Heroes thingy over at Wilson Skatepark, just trying to kill soem time before I head on over to see The Bermondsey Joyriders at Rock Box.
Which when I was talking to Steve Godoy I was telling him that I had just made soem buttons for Danny over at Factory 13, and Steve says "oh, I'm wearing one" and pulls on his vest to show me the the F13 button I had just made weeks earlier. He and Danny are friends and band mates in band The Last of the Bad Men with Steve's twin brother Art, a cool guy named Justin, and Deniz Tek from Radio Birdman. I was shocked and honoured. Hopefully I can do buttons for the Joyriders soemdei.

Anyway, while I'm sitting in mai car getting mai iPod ready for brain stimulation and a nice walk, I see this car of Bros. Now get this, the plate actually says "BROZ 3" on it. Bros just cruzin' for chix in Lincoln Park on a Saturdei night...

Luckily I had mai trusty new cammy on hand to capture life's most random moments, it's like life is on shuffle and I'm the 4th generation click wheel with a monotone screen.


As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Absolute Power" by Gospel Of The Horns from the album "A Call To Arms" released in 2002.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy