Monday, May 24, 2010

Barney...


So, recently I got declined at the DMV for personal plates I wanted to get for mai sweet roid, hahaha yeah right, moar like this... but alas I was too late and soemone beat me to it.
I'm KNDA super bummed on this 'cuz it would have fit so well with mai SRC image that I try to portray.
On a gewd note though, mai friend Marfa of Wellborn Clothing was out at Menards® recently and found the dewd that beat me to it...
I just hope that he lives up to it as much as I would have.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Sunset Skyline" by Electric Universe from the "Sunglider EP" released in 1996 on Spirit Zone recordings out of Germany, later released on the album Stardiver in 1997 as an edited version. E.U. is a project of Boris Blenn's

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy