Monday, October 26, 2009

Lee Bender...


So, there's this dude named Lee Bender and he was diagnosed with MS, soem pretty heavy ish if you ask me. I never met the dewd, but I have a number of friends and acquaintances that are good friends with him in Chicago, Indiana & Arizona.

Mai friend's Mom & friend's GF have it, mai friend Kelly has it. Total bummer seeing how it affect them when they go blind in one eye for a day or can't stand because their leg is paralyzed, ish just falling from their hands 'cuz they can't grip. They're all pretty strong willed and are not charity cases by any means and don't want to be treated as such and don't use it a crutch to gain anything, well maybe that really kewl parking tag to hang from the rear view to get killer parking. I know when I've been driving and we use it I almost feel like I'm breaking the law when we park and walk in to wherever we're going.

If you are in the area, being Indianapolis, Indiana, you should czech out the scene. Support Lee & Rise Skateshop. The 3rd annual benefit & Halloween Jam will be off the hook, or is it chain? At any rate it'll just be going off in general. If you have a motorcycle there will prolly be soem antics to watch, maybe a burnout on a hot dog or soemthing. Here is soem footy from the 2007 fun and games. The park is pretty fun and there is a kewl fixey track in the same parking lot. If any of this info is wrong, I'm sorry, I'm not encyclopedia brown.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Move Along" by Beats The Hell Out Of Me from the album "Revising History" released in 2004. BTHOOM are a band from Chandler, Arizona. I got this CD last year at the OMA BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy