Monday, October 26, 2009

KMFDM...?


So, I have been putting Twitter boxes on all of my Social pages to keep up on Social graces. Well, todei I went to put one on my Myspace music page and there was this email (pictured above), I guess I blew it, because I could have prolly blown up had I kept up with the times, technology, and my playing in general. Damn skateboard.
I might have taken up the offer if I hadn't been out of the scene for 5 years, and kept at it religiously.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Accumulate" by Secret Society from the compilation "The World of Rave (Disc 2)" released in 1996. I could not find a video for this song, but he does have another track on Disc 2 of the compilation "Welcome to the Technodrome Vol.4" called "Hypnotize"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy