Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Skateboarding Is For Serious...


Spencer 2009ish - SuchLuck.com from Such Luck on Vimeo.

So, here I give to you my 2009 footy, bro. Mostly filmed by Tim over at Such Luck, and the Ollie Footplant line was filmed by Morley ov the Wilson Warriors. As you can see, I still skate for fun and don't take it SRSLY, I mean, I still plan on going pro, but it's all politics and I don't have time for politicalities and all that junk. After watching this I realized that I still have a bunch of variations on the ish that was done here.

Maybe I can coax Tim to get more moving imagery before the end of the year as sort of a 2009 skate capper, like give you a taste of things to come in 2010, and no I don't mean the Auto Show.
On another note, OMG! So last night I bought some Captain Morgan and brought it home, the only thing I had to mix with it was one Diet Coke and some Supervalu brand cola by the name of Super Chill, flavor: Strawberry aka: Black Coke. They also have a Super good version of DP called DR. Chill.

I honestly love all the DP knock-offs. Let's see there was Dr. Right, Dr. Skipper and Dr. Sweet that I have personally enjoyed over the years Who can forget Mr. Pibb and let's not for get some of the forgotten flavors that have come & gone only to disappoint it's niche market for which it was intended. Me being one of those people who loves to try any new soda or cola or Un-cola for that matter, at least once. It has sort of become what I am know for when I am on vacation, was on tour, or just out visiting weird places with my Daddy.

Enjoy the video, enjoy the mix of Captain Strawberry, enjoy new soda flavors you've never heard of. My favorite and most elusive cola to date is Borgnine's Coffe Soda, I'm pretty sure it's prolly not made anymore, so when the opportunity presents itself... I make my own. Even if just for one glass.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Go Get Busy (hardcore edit)" by DJ Weirdo & DJ Slim from the compilation " Hardcore Cheddar: The Dutch Masters 2" from 1995.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy