Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Sticker Are Here...


So, the stickers are in, these new sticker versions are on white vinyl with:
The text in Red,
The fat guy in Black.
The BCKGRND is White.
If you want one, hit me up. I'd like to sell them for a dollar each. 5 for $4? 10 for $8? Who knows... Maybe 10 stickers and 5 random buttons for $13?
Did I mention that I also am making 1" buttons? Well, I am. Wellborn Clothing, De●li●cious Cafe and thuMp! have orders placed with me. So, if you'd also wanna join the gang and help a brotha out, I'll do my best to help you out. Peace!!! The image above is the one of the pictures that Tim over @ Such Luck used in his new batch of buttons.
(singularity is intentional)

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "The Voyage Of The Homeless Sapien" by Cathedral from the EP "Cosmic Requiem" released in 1994.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy