Friday, September 25, 2009

Hi Dewds...


So, some sort of ish happened to my G4 so the updates haven't been flowing as much as you have been anticipating. I'm sorry. I am working on my Cube for this post. It is short and sweet. Until later, have a good night.
R.I.P. Eric Stricker

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Next Generation" by Space Buddha from the album "Space Buddha" released in 1999. Space Buddha is none other than Eliad Grundland who also goes under the alias of Indica that did the wonderful track called "Fly Me Over The Rainbow" both released on Agitato Records out of Israel and part of the Isratrance family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy