Friday, June 1, 2012

Today's Time Capsule: Cosmosis - Morphic Resonance...


So, I first heard this Cosmosis track in 1996 on the "Goa Spaceship 101" compilation and knew that I had just fallen in love with an artist. (in a purely audible heterosexual fan kind of way)
This was also the first Cosmosis track I had ever heard, too.

He wrote this far outside of the goa trance formula, sounded fresh at 3:00, and the sequelching acid at 3:31 made mai ears shiver that I wanted to play this track louder, but I couldn't because the car stereo was already maxed out.
16 years later I still listen to this with the saem enthusiasm.

"We're through"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy