Sunday, February 19, 2012

You Ever Do Hand Plants...?


You ever do hand plants? from Dave Ackels on Vimeo.

So, I first met dave around 1993 in beautiful St. Charles, IL 60174 at this really kewl, trendy coffeehouse, Coffeehouse Ghiberti.
Back then we just called him Ohio Dave, and he filmed my friend Sam skating all the time, even made him a short skate video with a Dinosaur jr. song.

It wasn't until recently last year, while looking at my friend Jay's FB page looking at his friends, that I saw the name Dave Ackels. Now Jay being from Ohio, I sent a message to Dave and kindly asked if he'd ever done time in STC, and did he ever go by "Ohio Dave."
The answer was yes, and he [sort of] remembered me.
Skateboarding is a small world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy