Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Vidiot pt.3 Chicago, 1997...


So, here's an old vid from 1997 of soem Chicago heads that are still pretty much in the game, if not running things in the city now, aka Uprise skateshop.
There is also soem footage from a small BBQ / tour stop for soem skate team that I remember going to at the Oscar Meyer school. It was around the 4th of July and I remember going with James Wilscke.

I forget waht team, but Dune and a Cardona (either Mike r.i.p. or Quim) where there. I do know that I still have soem photos from that dei, they aren't that great because the only camera that I had with me in the car was a "Sure Shot."
If you would like to see the pics, please leave a comment, and I will try to scan a few for a future post.

This video was originally Uploaded by  on Feb 13, 2012 to YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy