Friday, October 29, 2010

Show Me Your Cooz...

So, I was thinking of getting SRC Bypass coozies made to promote the blog, waht do you think? These are the ideas I came up with. I could do two coozies or get an image on each side.
Would you buy one if I had them made? (post answer in comments)
I like the left one because, well, skateboarding is majickal, just like Pizza, Skulls, and flying Beers.
I also like the one on the right because when you fall on a trick like this, it's pretty sinful. Agree?
Anyway, I might get these made at the beginning of next year if feedback is all the rage.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Behind Closed Eyelids" by Shpongle from the compilation "Infinite Excursions 2: Sonic Hallucinations" released in 1997 on TIP Records (TIP LP15)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy