Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Joey Adamczyk Huge Air...


So, the other night (Sundei, October 24th) I stopped by The Office Skatepark, in Schaumburg, IL., on mai way home from Chicago. While there I took this video of Joey Adamczyk going huge off the tall part of the ¼ pike into the bank ramp. On a few tries, his head was coming sooo close to the vents on the ceiling. Joey rides for Wellborn Clothing and Character Skateboards.
You prolly can't see it, but Joey is wearing the new "IL Morto" t-shirt graphic from Wellborn.

Soem bros and a few dewdz were there shredding pretty heavily. The park isn't open yet, but there are the occasional bro sessions in the evening after a full dei of building. Now, I didn't have mai board with me because Mr. Forecaster said it was gunna be rain and 40 degrees all WKND, and guess waht? No rain, maybe a ten minute sprinkle, and it was like 60-70 the whole WKND. 
So on the way home when I stopped by the park I didn't have mai board, and since I ride really loose trucks there was no other board for me to even borrow to cruz around on... luckily I had cammy with me.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Last Doors" by Krokodil from the album "An Invisible World Revealed" released in 1971.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy