Monday, November 30, 2009

Yeah Barney...


So, mai friend Steve has a shop called Yeah! Boradshop. I recently had the privilege of going in Three (3) days before the black friday and picking me up one of these fine Jerseys, The Invisible Barney.
This shirt is so nice and comfy I might have to go back and get a few moar. The Neck doesn't stretch out, or at least hasn't yet, and doesn't choke you either. One thing I look for in a T-shirt is if the collar stays put during its lifetime, not swimming around your neck or better yet squeezing on your esophagus making your feel like you have soemthing stuck in you throat.

Also, I picked me up another pair of the Vans "Chukka Low", I don't know waht it is about this shoe that makes me come back for moar every time. It's the only shoe I've skated all year and even the last half of last year. I think it has soemthing to do with the padded insole, it's just as thick and cushiony in the heel as the ones that come in the TNT II mids. No moar bruised heels or flattened arches from jumping or running out of failed attempts at landing difficult skateboard maneuvers.
Let's see, I had the Blue & Grey, the Mustard/Custard Yellow (which I did custom art on), the Black & Grey (also with custom art and glitter glue), and now the Olive Green on Green canvas/corduroy combo. (pictured above)
The only gripe I have with this shoe is that the side stitch comes down right across the joint of mai pinky toe. Usually I just wear the shoes for a week to stretch out the material as to not produce any blisters for post skating discomfort so I end up walking around like Fred Sanford.

As of the endof this post I am currently listening to "Jackal & Nine" by Anubian Lights from the album "Eternal Sky" released on July 13th, 1995 on Hypnotic Records.
Soem damn good Space Rock from members of Farflung, The Brain, Pressurehed and The Contortions.
You can search for any of these bands using the search engine to the left, results appear at the bottom of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy