Thursday, November 5, 2009

Enjoy The Scenery...


So, 2dei I leave for Arizona. fun fun fun, no commas. I'm all packed for the OMA 4th annual BBQ. The only thing I'm undecided on is which iPod to bring. Do I bring mai 4th generation 20GB clickwheel or mai 1GB shuffle that I can just snap on to mai necklace? The 1 GB will give me 11 hours of musical shuffle tunage whereas the 20GB will give me 2938 songs. Do I pick moar songs over compactibility?

I have mai Dry Bones Nation (DB Nation) shirt packed alone with mai two Buster Bear shirts "Lonely Boy" & "Cousin Of Death." The COD graphic was done by Scott "SAG Arthur Zone" Gall as part of the Buster Bear guest artist series called Buster Brothers.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Light Echoes" by Proton Kinoun from the album "Apeiron" released in 2009 on the label Omnitropic.
Soem Great true Ambient.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy