Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Kewt Spoof


So, loik mai FRND Scott Sag Arthur Zone just started his kewt blog on the web interface. He uses his qwerty to type Kewt Stuffs also. BTW, I have a wake 2GO2 todai, in Bartlett, IL. for mai old boss' Dad. Strangers die everyday, this one I actually knew, he was a kewl old dewd who said what was on his mind and spoke the troof, never snowballed you. Not that KNDA snowball either. I don't RLY hate wakes all that much as I do the Viewings. All motionless and inanimate. It's loik staring at someone while they sleep. Can't do it anymore, I used to fake going up there, KNDA loik when you get a greeting card and you open it and count to about 5 or 10 and say thank you. That's basically what I'm doing up there, counting. So, Mr. B if you read this, and then don't see me look over you L8R, I'm SRY. Just know what's in my head, I will miss your head locks & pats on the back. As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Orop Desert EA 1954-1955" by Schloss Tegal from the album "Oranur III: the 3rd report" 1994. Some good noise ambient.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy