Monday, July 16, 2012

Youth Group - "Forever Young"


forever young from mlechnyj tuman on Vimeo.
So, this song was covered back in 2006, when I first saw this, by the Sydney, Australia band Youth Group.
It was originally done in the 80's by the German synth-pop, steampunk group Alphaville.
I really thoroughly enjoy this version, with the accompanying video, it gives me chills and makes me get teary eyed.
At least I admit it.

From Wiki: " A music video was released consisting of footage from the early-1970s Australian youth television program GTK, showing Australia's first skateboarding contest being held at the Coca-Cola factory in Frenchs Forest, New South Wales in 1975.")

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy