Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Duane Peters, Salba & Malba: 1981 PIPELINE Skate Park...


Uploaded by  on Feb 17, 2010
Duane Peters and Mickey and Steve Alba Skating Pipeline
So, this is a great look back at some legends in their twenties...
In 1981 I prolly took mai first push on a banana board that mai brother had.

I still remember the first time I ever pushed and stood on a board, we were living in in Genoa, IL. and I couldn't have been moar than 6 - 8 years old, granted I only rolled about two feet and jumped off, but I quickly learned that it's not as easy as it looked.

It wasn't until 1985 that I actually started skateboarding, haven't stopped since. (I don't count the year off, 92-93, because that was for medical reasons)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy