Sunday, December 11, 2011

Today's TIme Capsule: Straitjacket Fits - All That That Brings...


So, back in the early 90's whilst attending St. Charles High School (there was no east or north back then) in beatutiful St. Charles, IL. 60174 I used to listen to this band's cassette that featured this song. It was released on Rough Trade records. I had become addicted to the label after hearing "feedtime + suction" by the band Feedtime, and even more after going to the Rough Trade store in San Francisco back in 1991.
It was much like my addiction to Touch & Go, Sub Pop Records, and Wax Trax! Records.
To this dei I still get chills while listening to this song. I hope you enjoy it, even if only a small percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy