Friday, October 21, 2011

One Of The Best Comedy Acts Of The Year: Guns N' Roses...


So, am I the only one wondering WTF happened to this dewd? I don't know waht KNDA jungle he thinks he's in, but it must be one with huge ripened bananas.
Either that or he's lost in the magickal world of dancing bananas in pajamas.
I gotta say that I do prefer him in this outfit than that basketball jersey and cornrows getup that he sported a few years ago with those huger blown-out coke nostrils.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Severe Attack of the Truth" by Mega City Four from the album "The Peel Sessions" released in 1993.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy