Sunday, September 25, 2011

My First iMovie....


So, here's mai first iMovie, and moar importantly mai first video that I've ever made, EWER!
It's made using random video clips from mai iPhone4.
Now, seeing as I just got the phone at the end of August, I didn't realize that I had to rotate it when taking vids so it would be formatted to fit on a screen.
That's why it is so vertical with two huge black bars on either side. Sorry, n00b alert!

You may see Wellborn Clothing rider Shawn Turner with a cameo fakie wallride to regs, mai friend [Still Skatin'] Kevin with a mallgrab and soem bonelesses (sp?), random clips from North Coast Music Festival (NCMF), and, of course, me with the 360 slide, 360 shuv and soem slappies.
The track I used is "Consequently" by a band called Agitpop who put out "Stick It!" in 1989 on Twin Tone records.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Dead Tide" by Arch Rival from the compilation "Masters of Electronic Dance Music: 69 Rave Dance Hits" released in 2011.

I got this album off of iTunes for $9.99 - and yes, it does contain 69 tracks. That's arond 14¢/track.
It contains Psy-Trance, DarkPsy, Dubstep, Electro, Tech House, and Progressive Trance.
Even if you don't like some tracks it's still cheaper than buying ten tracks separately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy