Monday, December 6, 2010

To Be A (butchered) Hero...


So, I play guitar, for those of you who didn't know. I don't consider myself a guitarist, because I don't consider myself that good.
Yeah, I know a few covers and I made up soem riffs during my stint with Cruciform Injection, but aside from that, I'm no Greg Sage or Jeff Loomis. Although, I do play about as sloppy as Jimmy Page.
This song is by a band called Kirk & The Jerks whom of which you may have read about in mai previous posts. I really dig this band.
They're from the late 80's and I don't think they've played since like 1995-97.
Click the tag at the bottom of the post for moar post about this group.
This song is called "To Be A Hero" and was featured in the inspirational and now classic 1989 Skateboard video "Hokus Pokus" from H-Street skateboards.
Enjoy!

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Slave" by the band 108 from the album "Creation. Sustenance. Destruction. (Disc 2)" released in 2006

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy