Monday, December 6, 2010

4 Ewer...

So, do y'all remember when Mike Seaman worked at Chili's?
No?
Well, he did. He's a rad dewd, and pretty fricking funny, too bad he's got a bad knee and hasn't been able to skate for a few months now.
He's always gewd for a laugh and a funny face.
I either met him at the Roselle park or at the Bartlett park, I remember seeing him around at both like 6 years ago.
I would go to those parks after work to go skate.
I recently made soem hard cider from is Dad's home brew shop in St. Charles, IL. 60174.
Get that knee better Mike, MRI or Bust.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Decent & Clean" by Dicks from the album "These People" released in 1985 on Alternative Tentacles records. Also featured in the Thrasher Magazine's Skate Rock VHS, "Blast From the Past and Present"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy