Monday, April 5, 2010

Waht's In A Dream...


So, I had this dream the other night that I was hanging out in the Woods watching soem Deer grazing, chilling out when all of a sudden, this Horse just come trotting trough paying no mind to the Deer and they payed no mind to him.

I thought this was the most amazing thing in the world, the animal kingdom know who's on each other's side. Have you ever watched forest life? Deer could be chilling and a squirrel or chipmunk would be jumping around, and they would not even care.
I was in such amazement that I had to do soem minor dream translating to figure out waht mai subconscious was trying to say.

I think I will be doing this in the future, if when I awake from mai slumber and I remember mai dreams, to write them down just as they happened with no further embellishment or thought put in. Major and minor details, like colors of objects or things, night & dei, color of the sky, flowers dead or in bloom...etc. You get the picture, don't you?

Todei's moon is in the 3rd quarter of Capricorn, and is also an ideal dei for planting parsley, potatoes & radishes.
...and buying antiques.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "The Mix" by Astral Projection from the album "The Mix" released on November 27th, 1997 in Japan on Cutting Edge records.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy