Monday, April 26, 2010

All Dei...


So, this guy knows soemthing about waht's up obviously. Not quite sure waht the 805 stands for, but I bet it's soemthing pretty ballin' or epic.
Spotted this baller cruizin' down LSD, savin' soem gas mileage on Saturdei during a lovely Chicago foggy overcast, the fog had a ceiling of about 20-30 floors. Waht do they call that, stories or soem ish?

I wish lil Stevie Williams read this blog, ish even if Josh Kalis read it I would be zooo pzyched!!!

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Hate" by Olivelawn from the album "Sophomore Jinx" released in 1992 on Cargo Music.

I have a pistachio green Olivelawn 7" that has Neil Blender playing bass. I got back on 5-25-1990 at Rave records (I still have the receipt in the sleeve). It used to be a fucking rad record store next to The Metro in Chicago, IL.

The band also features O on guitar, he used to be a skateboard photographer in the 80's & 90's, then went on to form the successful band Fluf.

2 comments:

  1. Is it the song from the end of Blender's part in footage?

    ReplyDelete
  2. dunno, i have a link to the video for this song.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy