Friday, March 12, 2010

This Means Soemthing...


So, the other dei I was czeching oat mai fabecook page and saw that I had 420 friends, WTFrick? I was all like holy ish, so rad!
One of those friends is a bro from Arizona, or AZ as the hip kids say, named Goch. He's got a Youtube channel called GochTV. It's got soem pretty funny azz ish on there.
Waht else have I been up to? Hmmmm well... I have been selling soem ish on ebay if'n you feel like czeching oat soem of that ish. I'm selling stuff like old GI Joes, Band shirts, CDs, Stickers, and basically all of the stuff that I've collected o'er the years and haven't used or worn in about 5-10 years.
Let's see waht else? Oh, I've been slacking on this blog. Oops, my bad.
until next time folx,
take care of your bad selves,

iSapien 1956672

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Create Your Own Hapiness" by X-Dream from the compilation album "1st Flight" released on Flying Rhino records (frying wino) in 1996.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy