Sunday, February 21, 2010

Post From Hell...


So, here I give to you a drawing that I had made in study hall my Freshman year of HS, 1988.
Burnt Child From Hell? As you can see, I was TTLY into the Devil during mai formative years. There was this one compilation that I listened to way too much called "Speed Metal Hell, Vol. 3" and I still listen to it to this dei.
Did you know that in 1988 I had turned 14? I know, it's KNDA weird when you think about it, 1488.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "You Can't Be Trusted" by The Seeds from the album "The Seeds & A Web of Sound" released together in 1987. Both were originally released separately in 1996.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy