Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Mai Santa...


So, here I sit alone waiting for Mylanta from Mai Santa, all those Xmas sweets and Xmas drinx that we consume to make ourselves complete to fill the void so deep during this season that 'tis to be obsolete.
White Xmas, Blue Xmas... Waht's the dif? Choose your own adventure, draw your own conclusion, pour your own drink, wipe your own tears. I miss mai Santa, I needed that Mylanta.

As of the end of this post I am currenlty listening to "Endless, Nameless" by Nirvana from the album "Nevermind Sessions" released in 1991. I think it's prolly a Bootleg, oh well. It still is KNDA kewl to listen to out of Justice For Kurt seeing as Courtney had him murdered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy