Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cut Me Soem Slack...


So, I think you've all noticed that mai blog had been slacking of late. I'm sorry, but I've been looking for a place to live and the pickins are slim in January, I mean who the fuck (also WTF) wants to move in January?
Anyhoo, I have been doing soem scans of old ish for mai FB photo albums, similar to the pic below. Just soem ish I've been drewing since I got a dope set of penz for Santa's Birthdei.


I promise to be moar frequent once the ish settles, been thinking of new trix for mai tip series for the Spring.
Should be all the way live.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Shadows & Flashes" by X.I.S. from the compilation "Forever Psychedelic" released in 1998 by Matsuri Productions, headed by Tsuyoshi Suzuki.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy