Thursday, December 20, 2012

Willy, Andrew & Me: A Western Migration...


WILLY, ANDREW AND ME: A WESTERN MIGRATION from MARINO on Vimeo.
This is a short trip I took with my buddies Andrew and Willy. This is dedicated to who ever gets out there and does it. Thanks to all the homies that hooked everything up. You know who you are! Sorry If I left you out of this video, there will be some outtakes sometime in the future.

Get out there!

Featuring:
Andrew Mclaughlin
Willy Akers
Aaron Suski
Jesse Dent
Joe Dirt
The roads and valleys of America

Shot & Cut | Steve Marino
Illustration | John O'callaghan

For more info:
http://www.squarefilms.com
http://www.johntocallaghan.com

I wish I shot some film on this voyage, I believe the next one should.

(the above post is taken straight from vimeo on MARINO's page, I basically reposted this from The Gay Ocean)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy