Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Independent Trucks...

So, Im selling an old pair of Independent Trucks on eBay via This Auction.
These are the 101 Freestyle trucks that were on an old Kevin Harris deck that has been in mai basement for at least the past 20 years, I don't remember where I got it.
They also have the Original Truck Hole Pattern.
I posted a picture of them on Independent's Facebook page asking if they knew waht stage these were and they told me that they were prolly Stage V's judging by the "beefed up" hanger.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Highway 420" by Threshold Productions from the compilation "Dusty Nation (Part Three)" released in 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy