Monday, August 30, 2010

Captcha 1...


So, I'm pretty sure you're familiar with FB (facebook for those unfamiliar) and its security settings when you wanna ad a link to soemones page. They have a kewt little captcha pop-up window with soem random words for you to type in so as to avoid spam or soem ish like that.
Well, I've been collecting the kewl ones that I think are KNDA funny.
The first one I give you is: Been Birthed
I'm sure you can tell, prolly already know that I have been, or else I wouldn't be here brightening your dull mundane dei.

As of the end of this post I am currently listening to "Of The Perfect Kind" by The Field Mice from the album "For Keeps" on Pandora radio. The album was released in 1991.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy