Saturday, April 2, 2011

Roland TR-808 Pics...

So, mai previous post is about an eBay auction that I have going on [ENDED] for a Vintage Roland TR-808 drum machine. People keep asking for moar pics that the Nine (9) I have posted already. I decided to help everyone out and just post them all here.
I tried to fulfill their needs while trying to keep that artsy feel so the pics are still worthy of being looked at even after the auction closes. Enjoy these 39 pics of an historical and pivotal piece of musical machinery.  






































As of the end of this post I am currently listening to (well this is Ironic and quite fitting) "Orbit" by 808 State from the album "Gorgeous" released in 1992.
No joke, this just came on in mai iTunes.
{All pictures are ©2011 iSapien1956672 / Astrolab Studios.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy