Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ollie North for President...


So, this is me going North in my old living room, Ollie North that is. It used to be a Funeral home up until the 70's, as far as I am aware of. The living room area was big enuff to house a mini ramp, if I so desired, which my old roomy was always asking me to build. Instead I opted to leave it empty so I could run across and slide with the dog and to see my Cat's tummy sway from side to side everyday as she run to me when I came home from work. New puffy fuzzy socks was the way to go if you wanted to get all Risky Business like across the floor, leaving the pants on of course.

I'm not even wearing skate shoes in this picture, and no they aren't Doc's either, They are the Jim Greco "Escobar" model shoe that was made by Van's. I own three pair of these shoes, two pair are the "Pine Needle/Black/Rich Gold" style, one pair of these is beat to shit because I used to wear them alllllll the time. The other pair is the "Garnet/Cordovan/Black/Rich Gold" style. I wear the one pair of Pine Needles if I'm just chillin' about town with no expectation to skate. The others I barely ever wear, maybe if I'm going to something kewl like a Funeral or a Wedding or something I know I have at least two pair of nice shoes to go with some sort of outfit. Look at me... I just said I wear outfits. SUSPECT!!!!!!!

As of the end of this post I am Currently listening to "Star Trek" by Vulcans from the "Trojan Club Reggae Box Set (Disc 2)" 1972

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

Views Since 2nd Quarter 2009

Δ▼Δ

☻ mammy ☺ mommy